Special Events and Seminars for Dog Trainers & Dog Lovers in and around Seattle
Our dog training seminars in Seattle, Washington are for professional dog trainers, behaviorists, and regular people who have caught the dog training bug! You're sure to learn a lot about animal behavior and dog training at these fun, info-packed continuing education seminars for dog trainers and hobbyists. We put a lot into our dog training workshops and know you'll get a lot out of them! Note that registration is per person, so if you are bringing more than one human, each person must register separately.
- "Living and Learning With Animals (LLA)" (Susan Friedman, Ph.D.) August 9-10, 2014, 9-5, with advanced training techniques for dogs and other animals. [Click for Info/Registration]
- 5-day "BAT Instructor's Course for Dog Reactivity" in Seattle in August 12-16, 2014, good timing to attend together with the Susan Friedman seminar. (Grisha Stewart, MA, CPDT-KA, KPACTP). [Click for Info/Registration]
|LLA Seminar||Susan Friedman, Ph.D.||$249||open|
Looking for a BAT seminar? Click here for the BAT seminar schedule around the world.
NOTE: These are our "Advanced" seminars for people (even beginners) who have caught the training bug. If you are looking for our regular problem solving / fun workshops for your own dog, click here.
Some of our past seminars (may contain broken links):
- Theresa McKeon, TAGteach Primary Certification Seminar, April 5-6, 2014, Seattle.
- Lori Stevens, TTouch® and More for Your Senior Dog July 13, 2013, Seattle.
- Ken Ramirez, Making the Impossible -Possible! January 12-13, 2013, Seattle.
- Chirag Patel, Aggression: From Brain to Bite October 6-7, 2012, Seattle.
- Lori Stevens: Tellington TTouch® Techniques: Walking in Balance with Your Dog -May 19, 2012, Seattle
- Grisha Stewart: BATTING 1000: BAT for Dog Reactivity (Fear, Frustration, and Aggression - February 16-17, 2012, Seattle
- Debbie Jacobs: Living With and Training a Fearful Dog - November 5, 2011, Seattle
- Lori Stevens: Tellington TTOUCH® for Dogs: A Workshop for Improving Health, Behavior, and Performance - July 16, 2011, Seattle
- Grisha Stewart:
BAT for Dog Aggression, Fear, and Other Behaviors" - September 11, 2010, Seattle.
- Patricia McConnell: "Dog-Dog Aggression" & "Play, Play Play!" - September 12, 2010, Seattle
- Kathy Sdao: "Kathy Sdao Unplugged - So Many Choices" - July 15-16, 2010, Seattle