I am thrilled to announce that we are moving forward with our Puppy Day Camp! This is not a free-for-all, Lord of the Flies experience. The puppies will get an orchestrated socialization and training experience to help them get off on the right paw.
- Starting April 9th.
- 2 staff members to supervise the puppies.
- Up to 6 Puppies, 2-5 months old. Play will often be in smaller groups.
- So what is this, exactly? A tired dog is a good dog, but a trained, tired puppy is even better. And we do your homework for you! Ok, so it’s good to keep doing it, but think of how much faster your puppy will learn housetraining, crate training, sit, down, stay, targeting, and the rest with some expert help.
- Training, play time, and chill-out time. That way, puppies don’t just learn to see other dogs and immediately jump into play mode. Your puppy will have a chance to learn to settle with other dogs around.
- Great for pet dogs and competition dogs.
- Daily report card on each puppy for potty training, skills, socialization, etc. Each week, you can select skills or problems for our staff to focus on during the Puppy Day Camp.
- Clean and safe environment (both physically and emotionally).
- We’ll provide crates, or you can bring yours. Bring your own bed so we can work on ‘go to your bed’ with your dog’s own bed, which will help the skills transfer to your home crate.
- Sessions will be in the brand new Ahimsa Annex (with the possibility of field trips, depending on the vaccination status of the puppies).
- Drop off 7:30-8, pick-up 11:30-noon.
- Camp is Monday through Thursday. Book by the week, have your puppy come as many weeks as you want.
We can’t wait!! Thoughts? Comments? Questions?