We have the latest issue of Whole Dog Journal. If you have a dog that has issues walking by other people, dogs, bikes, etc., you won’t want to miss this issue!
October 2009 articles:
- Good Growling? 5 things to do when your dog growls at you
- Passing Fancy – How to teach your dog to calmly walk on-leash past other people, other dogs, bicyclists, skateboarders — you name it!
- Needing Pain Relief – acupuncture
- Do as I Say, Not as I Do – Even the best-informed owners can make mistakes with their dogs
- Positive Show-Offs – Clickers and treats work as well for training show dogs as they do for the family pet.
- Rally Obedient Dogs – Handlers can encourage and even reward their dogs in the show ring in this very fun sport, “rally obedience”
Order Whole Dog Journal from us online today!