Ahimsa Dog Training
925 NW 49th Street, Suite C
Seattle, WA 98107
From the north (North Seattle, Lake City, Shoreline, etc.)
- Take I-5 south to exit 172 for NE 80th St.
- Turn right onto NE 80th St, go 1.8 miles.
- Turn left onto 8th Ave NW, go 1.6 miles.
- Turn right onto NW 49th St, we’ll be on your left after .2 miles!
From the south (Columbia City, West Seattle, Leschi, etc.)
- Take I-5 north to exit 167 for Mercer St. Use the left lane to exit to Mercer St. Continue on Mercer St for .4 miles
- Turn right onto Dexter Ave N, then turn left at the first cross street onto Roy St.
- Turn right onto Aurora Ave N/Hwy 99, go 1.8 miles.
- Just after the bridge, take a slight right to exit towards Bridge Way N. Immediately after the exit, keep left at the fork, then turn left onto N 38th St at the light.
- Slight right to turn onto Fremont Way N. Go .2 miles.
- From the right-hand lane, take a slight left to turn onto N 39th St. Go .5 miles.
- Turn right onto Leary Way NW, go .8 miles.
- Turn right onto 11th Ave NW.
- Take the first right onto NW 49th St. We’ll be on your right!
When you arrive at Ahimsa…
- You’ll see a tall warehouse building at 925 NW 49th Street, Suite C (on the South side of NW 49th Street, between 9th Ave and 11th Ave). We have a 3,000 square foot rubberized training space.
- There is free street parking, but there is no parking lot.
- Please do not enter the classroom sooner than 5 minutes before your training class or private session.
- Please do not open the door or knock if a training session is underway. (It can be distracting for the dogs and owners, and is especially disruptive if we’re working with reactive dogs.)
- The training center is only open during classes, and your trainer may be coming from another session across the city, so please do not be concerned if you arrive early and your trainer is not there yet. If your trainer is not there when your session begins, please call 206-364-4072.