The print version of the BAT book was published on September 7, 2011. Yay! Is has now been published as an eBook, too. It’s available in 3 different formats: MOBI, PDF, and EPUB. PDF can be read by Adobe Reader or Preview, and that’s a great way to view it on your computer. You can also view a PDF on your phone as a file if you know how to get the file to your phone. What I’ll explain is how to get the book as MOBI file into your Kindle reader on your iPhone.
- Buy the MOBI file using the BAT book link.
- Download the file.
- Make sure you have the free Kindle app on your phone (App Store).
- Plug your phone into your computer using the USB cable.
- Open up iTunes.
- Click on your phone under Devices.
- Click on the Apps tab.
- Use the scroll bar on the right-hand side to scroll down to File Sharing (go all the way down).
- Click on Kindle.
- Click on “Add” at the bottom of the “Kindle Documents” box.
- Find your file.
- Sync your phone.
- Tada! The BAT book should now be in the books listed in the Kindle App on your phone.