Join us for the first meeting of the Ahimsa Dog Training Drill Team! Our drill team will meet every other Friday night at 7 pm. We will perform at various dog events in the Seattle area to show off the power of positive dog training.
- Tricks trained with positive reinforcement only.
- Dogs should already have good training focus. Not perfect, but good.
- Dogs need to be able to be fairly close to other dogs.
- Rehearsal is to come up with moves and practice them as a group.
- Free, $5 suggested donation to the Charity of the Month.
- At some point, we may have tryouts, but for now, we’ll practice with whoever is interested.
- There will not be an instructor, because this is not a class, but rather a rehearsal. An Ahimsa staffer will lead the group. She will probably have her own dog present.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “drill team” if you’re interested in attending.Written by Grisha Stewart, Ahimsa Dog Training, Seattle Tweet This Post!