We have the latest issue of Whole Dog Journal. If you have a dog that has issues walking by other people, dogs, bikes, etc., you won’t want to miss this issue!
October 2009 articles:
- Good Growling? 5 things to do when your dog growls at you
- Passing Fancy – How to teach your dog to calmly walk on-leash past other people, other dogs, bicyclists, skateboarders — you name it!
- Needing Pain Relief – acupuncture
- Do as I Say, Not as I Do – Even the best-informed owners can make mistakes with their dogs
- Positive Show-Offs – Clickers and treats work as well for training show dogs as they do for the family pet.
- Rally Obedient Dogs – Handlers can encourage and even reward their dogs in the show ring in this very fun sport, “rally obedience”
Order Whole Dog Journal from us online today!Written by Grisha Stewart, Ahimsa Dog Training, Seattle Tweet This Post!